Saturday, January 15, 2011

Beauty Deals: 25% off Brazilians January 17

In honor of BellaPelle Skin Studio's birthday this month, and in thanks for our great clients who helped to get us named the "Best Overall Brazilian Bikini Wax" in San Francisco by 7x7SF.com... Drumroll please...

Get a famous BellaPelle Itsy Bitsy Brazilian Bikini wax January 17 for 25% off!

That's right, 25% off the Itsy Bitsy Brazilian Bikini wax at BellaPelle on January 17. Dulcinea will be the esthetician skin care expert on January 17 and she's amazing. Anna A. wrote this about Dulcinea on a yelp review.
"My esthetician, Dulcinea, was super sweet and totally professional. I have had about 100 brazilians, so I wasn't nervous about her seeing my lady parts, but this was my first time at a new location since I moved to SF. I have to say, being a pro at getting waxed, this was by far the best brazilian I ever had. hands down, Dulcinea and Bellapelle are not to be missed."
Check out what other clients have to say about BellaPelle!
Request your 25% off appointment for January 17 for an Itsy Bitsy Brazilian Bikini wax. Call 415.362.6384. You can also request an appointment online—be sure to mention this offer when you book online.

No comments:

Post a Comment